The new SaaS version of the company’s flagship product, Virto Commerce 3.x platform, offers a wide range of B2B-specific features and fast-to-market capabilities, available out of the box and business ready for Virto Commerce implementation partners.
LOS ANGELES, CA, September 01, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Virto Commerce, a leading next-gen B2B e-commerce platform, announces the launch of SaaS-based Virto Commerce Cloud solution. The launch happens a year after the company released the Virto Commerce 3.x platform that featured extensive multi-cloud hosting capabilities.
Virto Commerce Cloud comes with the following features:
– Admin panel
– SaaS-based API-driven back office
– Integration tools, including external extensibility points, events, and webhooks.
Virto Commerce Cloud is an ideal back-end solution for a diverse range of implementation partners, including those in software and web development, which can be used as a perfect middleware framework for enterprise-level storefront applications.
The Virto Commerce Cloud’s go-to-market capabilities provide real-time back-office functionality and scalability to ensure the platform’s functionality expands as the business grows. Moreover, the solution’s headless architecture empowers development teams to build their own touchpoints that can deeply integrate with the Cloud’s ecommerce engine via APIs. The solution’s API-first nature ensures that mission-critical systems can be paired with best-in-breed solutions and enables partners to create and run multiple stores for a single client with just one copy of Virto Commerce Cloud.
The Cloud’s B2B-specific features cover a typical range of B2B scenarios out of the box, which are based on Virto Commerce’s extensive experience while working with dozens of companies of different sizes and industries. No matter the complexity, the Virto Commerce Cloud solution is the fast track to a sophisticated ecommerce ecosystem that can be extended or recomposed at any time.
The following is a rundown of the key benefits that Virto Commerce Cloud offers:
– A diverse range of B2B-specific scenarios with powerful capabilities for B2B catalog management, personalization, workflows, user management, and more.
– Custom-tailored user experience, including B2B role-specific user hierarchies, personalized catalogs and price lists, specific features like one-click reordering, and bulk ordering from external files, such as .CSV.
– A ready-to-prod environment while using familiar frameworks without the need to learn ASP.Net Core technologies.
– Lower risks for business continuity with the open-source code that can be redeployed in-house or in a private cloud.
– Affordable prices in a pay-as-you-grow arrangement that allows for an easy start with a minimal subscription fee and the possibility to expand infrastructure as the business grows.
Although Virto Commerce Cloud has the same functionality as the Virto Commerce version 3.x, which can be deployed either on-premises or in a hosted location, it is a fully deployed and preconfigured SaaS product that is ready for integration with a customer’s external storefront. Thus, Virto Commerce Cloud combines the ready-to-use Virto Commerce functionality and a convenient cloud-specific, subscription-based solution.
To learn how Virto Commerce Cloud works, book a demo or contact us at [email protected].
About Virto Commerce
Virto Commerce, founded in 2011 by industry experts, is a leading provider of B2B digital commerce solutions. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, the company serves more than 100 companies worldwide and has offices in five countries, including the Americas and Europe. Virto Commerce’s flagship product, the ecommerce cloud-based, open-source .NET platform, is the only B2B-first headless digital commerce solution that is designed to adapt to ever-changing complex scenarios common in the B2B market.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here