In this blog post, we will discuss all of the details of the iPhone 12. We will also compare it to the iPhone 11 to see how it stacks up.
DUBLIN, IRELAND, May 23, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — If you are considering upgrading to the iPhone 12, or if you are just curious about what it has to offer, be sure to consider a refurbished iPhone. The specs are the same as new, so now we will go over all of the specs and features so that you can make an informed decision.
The iPhone 12 is said to be a major upgrade from the iPhone 11. One of the biggest changes is the camera. The iPhone 12 has a quad-camera setup, which is a first for Apple. This allows for better pictures and videos, as well as augmented reality capabilities.
The iPhone 12 also has a better screen, with a higher resolution and a faster refresh rate. This makes the phone more responsive and allows for a better gaming experience.
Major design improvements
When it comes to the design of the iPhone 12, there are some major changes. The phone is thinner and lighter, with smaller bezels around the display. Apple also did away with the Home button, which gives the phone an even more sleek and modern look.
A refurbished iPhone 12 comes at a better price
So, there you have it! Everything there is to know about the iPhone 12. If you’re in the market for a new phone, be sure to check out our selection of refurbished iPhones! You can find great deals on pre-owned phones that are just like new.
Better for the environment
When you choose to buy a refurbished iPhone, you are not only getting a great deal on a like-new phone, but you are also being more environmentally friendly.
Refurbished iPhone 12: Features Summary
• Upgrade to 5G from 4G
• Supports iOS 15
• Face ID – Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
• Water resistance to depth of 6 meters up to 30 mins
• Dual Sim (nano-SIM and eSIM)
• Dual 12MP camera system: Ultra-Wide and Wide cameras
• Ultra-Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
• Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
• 2x optical zoom out
• Digital zoom up to 5x
• Capacity: 2815mAh (
• Web surfing – 8h25m (Source: tomsguide.com)
• Video playback – 17h (Source: apple.com)
• Video streaming – 11h (Source: apple.com)
• Audio playback – 65h (Source: apple.com)
New Magsafe accessories
Accessories magnetically attach to iPhone and make a connection
• MagSafe Wireless Charger
• MagSafe Power Bank Wireless Charger
• MagSafe Phone Case
• MagSafe Wallet
Although a limited range of accessories, it’s a neat idea and fun to use
• Super Retina XDR Display
• OLED Screen, previously LCD IPS
• Higher resolution of 2532-by-1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
• Higher peak brightness of 1200 nits and 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (better contrast ratio due to OLED tech)
• Ceramic Shield front (Better shatter protection)
• Faster A14 Bionic Chip
• New chassis design – Edges are squared off instead of rounded
• Little hardware changes
• Dolby Vision HDR recording – 4K at 30 FPS
JAK Traders Limited
13 Liffey Street Upper
Dublin 1, Ireland,
Phone: +353 1 963 8989
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here