CannaGrow is about best practices, and if you’re serious about cultivating world-class cannabis, reading resources online will never be as good as what you can gain from a cross section of educators and being able to network with others just like yourself.

The education and networking are paramount and really 80% of the reason growers should be attending. The other 20% being about seeing new technologies, finding new vendors, meeting with existing vendors face to face, etc.

At the end of the day it’s all about becoming a better cannabis cultivator. In a growing industry like cannabis, particularly one that suffers so many misconceptions, being proactive with your education is key to being of value and helping lead the industry in the right direction.

Hosted at the
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Hotel
& Convention Center
Denver, Colorado