Over 12 weeks, 12 early-stage startups will receive educational and networking support, mentoring, and partnerships.
BERKELEY, CA, October 12, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Batchery – the Berkeley-based incubator that has built an entrepreneurial ecosystem for investors and startups from around the world–is excited to announce that 12 early-stage startups have joined its accelerator program.
Founded by a network of veteran angel investors, advisors, and mentors dedicated to maximizing startups’ success, The Batchery has graduated more than 170 companies from its three-month program. Batchery services include live online training, domain-specific mentoring from a network of 40 seasoned leaders in tech, venture, and business development, introduction to a national community of investors and advisers, and seed investment from Batchery mentors and allied funds.
This 15th batch of startups includes:
· Anchor Leg – your white-labeled US Based remote sales team. We create dedicated sales teams that ramp 20% faster for 20-30% less than your internal sales team.
· TableTopTown – a mobile-first platform for tabletop roleplaying games designed to lower the barrier of entry for beginners & support worldwide asynchronous play.
· myMomentum – a platform that empowers people to find & define their wellness. Instead of focusing on traditional results siloed to one area of wellness, we measure & reward momentum for a synergy of healthy activities including movement, eating, self-care, sleep and more!
· n+ – a clinically-validated music app that utilizes the therapeutic potential of music, the power of AI and ubiquitous computing to improve brain and behavioral health.
· Health Conscious – a health improvement app that gives patients convenient access to preventive health education and coaching to improve chronic conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
· Text2MD – a virtual healthcare platform that offers a wide variety of high-quality telemedicine services from urgent care, primary care to functional medicine at affordable pricing.
· Plume – a classroom app that revolutionizes the way writing is taught and learned by linking teachers and students in an intensive online learning environment.
· WellVue Corp. – a startup that works with multifamily luxury apartments & condos to facilitate & optimize resident experience, creating an environment that boosts revenue, employee retention and resident satisfaction.
· Paidback – a platform that liberates people from debt by facilitating and automating the user’s path from indebtedness to financial independence.
· Coala Pay – the easiest way to find and fund highly impactful international aid activities. A blockchain-based aid funding platform, Coala Pay connects would-be donors directly to worthy recipients, eliminating guesswork while reducing overheads and friction, making sure aid money gets where it needs to go, fast.
· GearBrain – an open IoT marketplace which brings together manufacturers, retailers, installers and consumers to simplify smart device purchases and integrations.
· Mocaa, Inc. – a marketplace that connects motivated students with college advisers, creating a new positive experience on college application.
“It is always exciting to welcome a new batch of startups,” says Peter Burghardt, the Executive Director of Batchery. “Batch 15 shows enormous promise and we look forward to helping them develop their companies over the course of the next three months.”
To learn more about The Batchery and its 15th batch of startups, click here.
The Batchery maximizes our startups’ success by combining Silicon Valley resources and mentorship with a Berkeley twist.
We are a community of veteran investors and advisors ready to provide you with ideas, insights, and networks. Our partnerships with law firms, technology providers, and other startup services mean that you start building your company the minute you join us.
For more information, visit batchery.com
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here