Benjamin Fink Named “Lawyer of the Year”
ATLANTA, GA, April 05, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Berman Fink Van Horn P.C. is pleased to announce the following recognitions in the The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 and the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms:”
• Benjamin I. Fink has been named 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation – Labor and Employment in The Best Lawyers in America 2021. Mr. Fink has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2016 for Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Employment Law – Management; and Arbitration.
To be named “Lawyer of the Year,” Best Lawyers highlights one attorney in a particular location and practice area who received the highest votes from his or her peers in a given year.
Ben concentrates his practice in business and employment litigation with a particular emphasis on non-compete, trade secret and other competition-related disputes.
• Charles H. Van Horn is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 for Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Construction; and Litigation – Real Estate. Mr. Van Horn has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2014.
• Kenneth N. Winkler is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 for Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment. Mr. Winkler has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2014.
• Jeffrey N. Berman is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 for Mergers and Acquisitions Law. Mr. Berman has been recognized by Best Lawyers since 2016.
• Neal F Weinrich is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2021 for Commercial Litigation and Employment Law – Management. This is Mr. Weinrich’s first year being recognized by Best Lawyers.
In 2021, Berman Fink Van Horn was also named a national “Best Law Firm” (Litigation – Construction) by U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” and ranked in the following practice areas:
o Litigation – Construction (National/Tier 3 and Atlanta/Tier 1)
o Employment Law – Management (Atlanta/Tier 1)
o Litigation – Labor & Employment (Atlanta/Tier 1)
o Commercial Litigation (Atlanta/Tier 2)
o Litigation – Real Estate (Atlanta/Tier 2)
o Mergers & Acquisitions Law (Atlanta/Tier 3)
o Arbitration (Atlanta/Tier 3)
Firms included in the 2021 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Ranked firms, presented in tiers, are listed on a national and/ or metropolitan scale. Receiving a tier designation reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
Recognition by The Best Lawyers in America© is entirely based on confidential peer reviews collected from leading attorneys in specific practice areas and geographic locations. Since 1983, Best Lawyers’ publications have been respected by the legal industry and recognized as a definitive, unbiased resource for legal referrals. For the full listing, visit https://www.bestlawyers.com
Berman Fink Van Horn is a full-service law firm that provides legal services to a diverse group of clients in the areas of business and real estate litigation; non-compete and trade secrets; mergers, acquisitions and corporate finance; labor and employment; banking and creditors’ rights; commercial real estate; and general legal services for mid-market companies, family-owned businesses and entrepreneurial/start-up endeavors. Our attorneys take great pride in delivering a results-driven, high quality experience based on knowledge, expertise and a personal touch unique to Berman Fink Van Horn. More information is available at bfvlaw.com or follow us on Twitter @bfvlaw.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here