Amazon Best Selling Author
BRONX, NY, February 27, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — Trevor Hucey is a bestselling author and a photographer.
In his book, shares his journey in going back to school later in life and the challenges that he went through. Trevor encourages you to know that education is attainable at any age, and that while you may think it is too difficult, you will be surprised at how much you learn. His story will light the path for you to achieve your educational goals.
In a recent interview with Steve Kidd, the host of “Thriving Entrepreneur Radio Show,” he said, “Age has nothing to do with your willingness to go back to school as long as you have a sound mind. The mind is the key. Because thoughts are not on the things; they are the cause of things. Physical disability should not be a deterrent.”
Steve encourages you to get Trevor’s book on Amazon today, “The first step to becoming all that you can be is going to take some education, training, and learning or maybe going back to school, getting a mentor, getting a coach, etc. It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, do whatever it takes to get to where you want to be. Do what Trevor did. Overcome your doubts and fears and just take the leap; give things a try. Commit yourself to living as a thriving entrepreneur.”
* Born on June 28, 1936 in Frazerwood, St. Mary, Jamaica West Indies
* Education BA, College of New Rochelle, School of New Resources: 1993-1997 / GPA 3.857
* MS College of New Rochelle 1999-2000 / GPA 3.633
* Executive director, Early Childhood Center serving children with special needs, 1993-2006
* Retired since 2006
* Hobby: Photography with credit in American Woodturner Magazine December 2015
* Has travelled to China, Dubai, Morocco, South Africa, Paris, Brussels, Edinburgh, Geneva, London
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here